We are committed to providing clear, simple loans responsibly and to be there when our customers need us.
We’ve designed our loans to be flexible and fair. We understand that not everyone is the same and people’s financial needs change over time. So we’ve defined 10 promises to our customers to keep things in line with our values:
- Simple products that are easy to understand, no hiding behind small print or fancy industry jargon.
- We explain everything up front, how it works, repayment dates and what happens if the loan isn’t repaid on time.
- We’ll only ever lend you affordable amounts based on your income, borrowing history and public information to ensure the repayments are affordable and sustainable. We carry these checks out for every customer, new or returning.
- We monitor your account to check your eligibility should you wish to reapply for a loan, so we will be able to see how much you are borrowing and how often.
- We won’t allow you to have more than one outstanding loan at a time because it can lead to unmanageable debt, that way if you want to re-borrow you need to clear your current loan before you will be considered for another.
- If you express financial difficulties in repaying your loan in the time set out, we’ll do everything we can to help. This might include giving you a bit more time to pay us back or freezing your interest charges. We’ll also encourage you to seek independent advice and we’ll work with your debt advisors when asked to.
- If you reach out to us by text or email we aim to get back to you as soon as possible.
- If we need to use a Debt Collection Agency to obtain repayment for any loans, we make sure that they act sensitively and fairly– never pushing borrowers to pay more than they can afford.
- Our customer service teams go through rigorous and careful training to ensure that they can give you the best service possible. We monitor our calls and correspondence to make sure our staff adhere to the standards set out from the start.
- We’ve implemented a comprehensive complaints procedure which allows us to fairly assess any complaints, so we can make informed decisions based on a customer’s experience with us. If we’re found to be in the wrong, we’ll ensure we correct the issue so that it doesn’t happen again. Find out more about our complaints procedure here.